Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Some mental motivation

If you are trying to lose weight you truly have to believe three statements. They are
1. I can do this
2. I want to do this
3. This will work
The first process that happens when we desire to change our bodies and our lives in our thinking! It starts with our thinking and hopefully those positive, action directed thoughts encourage us to make those weight loss actions. We have to believe that it is possible for us to achieve this. I know for me what helped was thinking about things that I had been successful with in my life. Things like my marriage, my children, and my business that I owned. Think of the hard work you did to be successful and have that confidence help you get through your weight loss journey. Do you want this? How bad? Picture yourself having achieved your goal. What are you wearing? Who are you with? What are you doing? How does it feel? This thought can help pull you through when you are losing motivation. Do you believe that your weight loss efforts will work?? If you don't you better figure out a program that you believe will work. If you think you can you can, If you think you can't you can't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment